Train with Glen Fletcher
- Name & age of each student
- Riding Experience & Riding Goals
- Dates and time you are interested in coming.
- A credit card number to hold your reservation with a deposit of 50% of the balance.
- Review our cancellation policy.
- A signed O’Town Watersports Waiver.(Note: If you are under 18, please have the waiver signed before coming to O’Town.)
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, check, traveler check or cash (A credit card fee of 3% will be added to each transaction).Full payment is due upon arrival.
Should you require any further information about our school, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Cancellations must be made 30 days in advance of reservation during seasonal months and 14 days during off-season with a 50% charge, no-shows and cancellations made after this time will be charged the full amount as we have a waiting list and limited availability. We highly recommend that you are on time for a day lesson, on the dock with your equipment on ready to ride. This will maximize your instruction time. By running a strict schedule our customers know exactly when they ride, thus can go on to enjoy other Orlando sites.
We are open year-round, however due to our limited enrollment, please confirm your dates as soon as possible. Lessons are available rain or shine; wind or no wind. The lessons are very demanding, please be prepared physically and mentally. Once you have booked the time. . . It is yours! No refunds for sore muscles.